1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cups pineapple juice or crushed pineapple
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup simple syrup with 1 tbsp rum
Buttercream and Coconut Flakes, as needed
1. Sift together dry ingredients
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add eggs one at a time.
4. Fold in flour and milk/juice alternately until all is used up.
5. Fill lined muffin pans with 1/4 cup mixture.
6. Bake at 180 degrees Celcius until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool.
8. Brush with Simple Syrup
9. Frost with Butter Cream and Decorate with Coconut Flakes.