Jamaican Home Garden


I fully embrace eating organically grown foods. While that is not always possible I do try. In Jamaica there were some things you just didn't buy ; you and your neighbor were always growing something  so you would hear you neighbor call with a hand of plantain , a few coconuts or a piece of yam. Man I miss those days. It took me a while to get over the pain of buying coconuts at the market because they were always growing in the yard.

I have started planting a few things and must say I am feeing very good with the results (thanks Google).

Here is a look at what's growing

Pumpkin

Watermelon 

Tomato


Sweet Pepper

I think my papaya has a disease (time to google). If you have any idea what's going on here please share in the comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment