Banana Wheat Bran Cereal

During my weekly baking I wanted to make the some 2 ingredient banana oat cookies. Unfortunately, my oats was finished second I decided to try the next best thing. I sifted the whole wheat flour I had to get the bran.
I then crushed a very ripe banana and combined it with the cup of bran.
It turned out crumbly and did not hold together. I decided to spread it out on a greased baking sheet and placed it in the oven for about 15 minutes  at 180°C. It was toasted nice and soon yummy. I left it in the unlit oven for the residual heat to dry it out.
It's similar to frosted wheat cereal without the extra sugar. Raisin and nuts make it even better.
I cannot stop raving about this. My daughter loves it with milk for breakfast and as a snack without.




This is my original recipe. Please give credit when sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment