2 cups flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cups butter
1 1/2 cups mashed banana mixed with 1 tsp lime juice
3 tsp milk
- Sift together all dry ingredients
- Cream butter, add sugar slowly, beating in well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in banana mixture.
- Fold dry ingredients into mixture alternately with milk.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured bundt pan or 9 inch round cake pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean about 30-40 minutes.
- Frost with Lemon or Lime Frosting